WHAT IS EVOLVE?
Evolve is the world’s first dedicated Security Automation Cloud. This specialist security cloud platform orchestrates and delivers on-demand, cost-effective and scalable automated security solutions. Evolve maximizes security budgets, optimizes security resources, enhances security skills and capabilities whilst streamlining your security operations.
Evolve also offers the Evolve Marketplace with over 350 specialist security automation workflows, spanning areas including Automated Penetration Testing, Automated Incident Response, Orchestrated Security Infrastructure, and automatically integrated Cyber Threat Intelligence data.
Not only does Evolve enables security automation workflows to run within the Evolve Cloud, Evolve extends and integrates all of the security automation and orchestration capabilities through to your internal corporate networks, your dedicated data center environments and third-party cloud provider environments, including AWS and Azure.
Within minutes, Evolve will help your organization to start performing:
- Automated reconnaissance to monitor compromised accounts and external exposures
- Automated penetration tests against your on-premise and cloud infrastructure to identify and automatically prioritize vulnerabilities verified via automated exploitation
- Orchestrated integration of application security testing into your DevOps pipeline
- Orchestrated intelligence-integrated DNS sinkhole security infrastructure and scalable syslog collectors, and
- Automated incident response capabilities enabling automated evidence collection, analysis and response
Registering for an Evolve account is free. Our flexible pay-as-you-go cloud model offers a combination of subscriptions to Evolve services and usage-based billing lets you scale your security capabilities up or down to suit your security budgets and changing business requirements. Evolve helps modernize your security management and integration with DevOps and Agile approaches.
Evolve Security Automation workflows are available in the Evolve Marketplace. Simply import the workflows you need into your Evolve Account with flexible monthly subscriptions to maximize your security budgets MORE
Our Getting Started Guide will step you through registering an Evolve Account and launching your first Security Automation workflow. Enhance your specialist security capabilities now MORE
WHAT IS SECURITY AUTOMATION?
Security Automation provides a modern approach to security that enables the automated prioritization of risks, orchestrated and integrated security infrastructure, and automated detection and response to security breaches.
Evolve Security Automation maximizes your security budgets and streamlines your security operations enabling you to more effectively detect and dissolve real threats and risks facing your organization.
This is achieved through the orchestration and delivery of cost-effective, scalable automated security modules and workflows designed to streamline your security operations and maximize your security capabilities and budgets.
Maximize Security Budgets
Automating your security operations allows you to maximize your security budgets to achieve faster security assurance with on-demand pay-as-you-go flexible pricing models. This allows you to dramatically reduce your capital expenditures and shift costs into a flexible operational expenditure model, which allows your security budgets to be reallocated as required to ensure the maximum return on your security investments.
Enhance Your Security Skills and Capabilities
With the lack of security expertise in the market, Security Automation allows your organization to immediately enhance your deep security expertise by gaining on-demand access to specialist security capabilities through security automation modules and workflows.
Protect Your Security Investment
You can now protect your security investment by implementing your security capabilities into security automation workflows. This ensures that your specialist security skills and streamlined operations remain within your organization long after your security team members leave, which also helps to maximize your security budgets.
Security is the number one priority within Evolve. Global enterprise-grade security has been natively integrated within Evolve.
Evolve Security Zones
Every Evolve account is provided with its own dedicated isolated environment. Evolve users can then launch “Evolve Security Zones” that provide not only a second layer of isolation, but also transparently provides scalable and encrypted compute and storage used to execute your security automation workflows.
Each security automation workflow can be launched in separate security zones according to the corresponding data or operational risks and your security automation workflow requirements.
Evolve Global Certificate Authority
Evolve ensures that all data in transit and all data at rest is encrypted to ensure the highest level of data security. Evolve boasts its own Global Certificate Authority with a “4-Tier Certificate Authority Hierarchy” for the maximum level of trust. This helps to ensure that even exposed keys cannot be abused to gain access to encrypted traffic across the platform, preventing any attempt to perform eavesdropping on encrypted connections between Evolve Security Zones and your internal networks.
Evolve Global Infrastructure
“Evolve Regions” provide users with the ability to isolate their security automation workflows and data to preferred geographical regions to enforce data sovereignty. Combined with the Evolve Global Certificate Authority and multiple layers of encryption and isolation, you can rest assure that your data is safe.
Evolve is delivered via our globally distributed infrastructure spread across the USA, Europe and Australasia. These global regions provide Evolve users with geographic control over where your data workloads are located to ensure data sovereignty for your data and high-availability security automation compute capabilities.
Evolve Federated Authentication
Evolve Federated Authentication options are available that enable integration with third-party authentication integrations, such as Microsoft, Google and AWS Accounts, allowing Evolve users to leverage the corresponding security controls, such as multi-factor authentication and suspicious account activity detection, to ensure that your Evolve account remains safe.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY DO I NEED SECURITY AUTOMATION?
The UN estimated that up to two trillion dollars in cyber-crime revenue is being laundered annually, which means that cyber-criminals are more financially motivated than ever and can easily acquire the skills and resources required to launch sophisticated attack campaigns against our organizations.
When comparing this to our organization’s IT security teams who have limited budgets, skills and resources to fight off a $2 Trillion threat, traditional ways of running security operations are simply no longer effective enough.
The only way to keep our organizations safe moving forward, is to automate your security to maximize your budgets, enhance your skills and capabilities, whilst streamlining your security operations to ensure that you stay ahead of threats and respond as efficiently and effectively as possible.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH EVOLVE?
Evolve is the world’s first dedicated “Security Automation Cloud”. This specialist security cloud platform enables you to orchestrate and deliver on-demand, cost-effective, scalable automated security solutions that maximize security budgets, optimize security resources, enhance security skills and capabilities, and streamline your security operations.
The Evolve Marketplace offers over 350 specialist security automation workflows spanning areas including Automated Penetration Testing, Automated Incident Response, Compromised Account Monitoring, Orchestrated Security Infrastructure, and automatically integrated Cyber Threat Intelligence data.
Not only does Evolve enables security automation workflows to run within the Evolve Cloud, Evolve can also extend all of the security automation and orchestration capabilities through to your internal corporate networks, your dedicated data center environments, as well as third-party cloud provider environments, including AWS and Azure.
Within minutes, Evolve enables your organization to start performing:
- Automated reconnaissance to monitor compromised accounts and external exposures,
- Launch automated penetration tests against your on-premise and cloud infrastructure to identify and automatically prioritize vulnerabilities verified via automated exploitation,
- Orchestrate the integration of application security testing into your DevOps pipeline,
- Orchestrate intelligence-integrated DNS sinkhole security infrastructure and scalable syslog collectors, or
- Deploy automated incident response capabilities to performed automated evidence collection, analysis and response.
- Registering for an Evolve account is free with a flexible pay-as-you-go cloud model allowing a combination of subscriptions to Evolve services and usage-based billing to allow you to scale the various aspects of your security operations up or down to map to your security budgets and changing business requirements.
Evolve enables you to modernize your approach to security and integrate it with your DevOps and Agile approaches.
WHAT SUPPORT IS THERE FOR EVOLVE?
A vast amount of freely available training can be accessed via the “Getting Started” solution series to help step you through setting up and launching your Evolve solution workflows.
These are supported by in-depth technical documentation to ensure that you can leverage pre-built specialist security automation capabilities or build your own custom security automation modules and workflows.
The “Evolve Partner Network” allows you to connect to the best combination of Evolve Security Automation partners, each offering their own capabilities including Evolve Security Automation Services, including security automation consulting, architecture and design services, implementation, managed services, monitoring and support.
GETTING STARTED WITH
EVOLVE SECURITY AUTOMATION
STEP 1: REGISTER AN EVOLVE ACCOUNT
Congratulations for deciding to mature and streamline your security capabilities and maximize your security budgets. Your first step is to simply Register an Evolve Account using the Register button on the Evolve website.
STEP 2: LOGIN TO YOUR EVOLVE ACCOUNT
Now that you have an Evolve Account, login using the Sign-In button on the Evolve website. This will take you to the Evolve welcome screen.
STEP 3: SETUP YOUR EVOLVE BILLING
Evolve subscriptions and usage-based bills are charged via credit card.
- Setup your payment method via the Billing feature located under your Profile Menu towards the top right-hand corner of your Evolve Account.
- Select the “Add Payment Method” button that will load the Evolve Secure Payment Gateway page where you can add your credit card details.
- As part of our fraud-prevention controls, your credit card will be charged a nominal amount that you need to enter to verify your credit card before it can be used for payments.
Your Evolve Account is now setup and you are ready to mature your security.
STEP 4: SELECT YOUR EVOLVE REGION
Evolve is a specialist security automation cloud, which means that it has globally distributed infrastructure enabling geographic security controls allowing you to keep your data and processing within the geographical regions aligned to your business needs.
- Select your Evolve Region in the top right-hand corner of your Evolve Account.
Any actions you take will occur within your selected Evolve Region.
STEP 5: EVOLVE MARKETPLACE
The Evolve Security Automation workflows are available in the Evolve Marketplace. Simply import the workflows into your Evolve Account with the following steps.
- To get to the Evolve Marketplace, navigate to the Marketplace side-menu.
- Whilst in the Evolve Marketplace, locate the Evolve workflows that interest you by either selecting the corresponding category, such as “Penetration Testing” and browsing through the available workflows, or by searching for a keyword, such as “incident response”.
- Click on the marketplace item that interests you to review the overview of the workflow, workflow usage and any pricing information.
- Click the Import button and step through the import steps.
- You will then be redirected to the Imports page.
- You may need to use the Reload button to see your newly imported workflow.
Once the import status changes from “Pending” to “Available” you have successfully imported this security automation workflow and added this specialist security capability to your business.
You should now visit the corresponding Evolve Solutions page on the Evolve Website to understand the workflow capabilities and “Getting Started” guide.